Pork Loin Chops (2 Pieces 500g)
- A lean, mild-flavoured, and ultra-versatile cut of meat comes from the loin, the muscle that runs from the shoulder to the rear of the pig
- The bone adds extra flavour and helps slow the cooking time, preventing them from drying out. It is known by some as the T-bone of pork
- Can be prepared with rind on or off depending on your preference
- We source our pork from a select range of free-range producers, including local small batch producers depending on the season and availability.
- Best pan fried, grilled, slow cooked, or braised
50 in stock