Pork Loin Steaks (2 Pieces 300g)
- Comes from the loin area of the pig, the muscle that runs from the shoulder to the rear of the pig. These steaks are from the shoulder end of the muscle
- Also known as sirloin or porterhouse
- This cut of pork is lean and boneless, making it easy to prepare and add to your favourite pork recipes
- We source our pork from a select range of free-range producers, including local small batch producers depending on the season and availability.
- Best pan fried, grilled, perfect for stir fries
- Approximately 150gm each
20 in stock