Very proud small batch Mornington Peninsula family business:
- Original homemade secret recipe, handed down through generations, it’s a 100 year old recipe!
- Mama Melisse (Melisse Fernando) was born in the beautiful spice island of Ceylon, which is known today as Sri Lanka
- Descending from Dutch Burgher, Melisse learnt to cook with a vast, rich variety of the finest spices in the world
- Mama Melisse was taught by her mother to cook delicious authentic Sri Lankan cuisine, of which the quality of cooking was so highly regarded that her brother went on to be a chef for the Saudi Royal Family
- All chillies used are fresh, 100% Australian chillies
- Australian made & owned